This page was created to house information for new and existing Board members. It contains resources for orientation while also serving as a one-stop reference center.
The New Board Member Orientation Packet below provides an overview of Trellis’ business model, organizational structure, and culture.
The following supplemental materials provide additional details about Board structure and responsibilities.
- Fiduciary Duty, Principles, and Practices
- Bylaws — Restated and Amended
- Code of Conduct
- Finance and Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation and Benefits Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Executive Committee Charter
- Policymaking Responsibilities of the Board
- Corporate Procurement Policy
- Travel Policy
- Financial Statement (September 30, 2014)
- Cyber Security Posture
If you have questions about these materials or need assistance in any way, don’t hesitate to contact Tracy Welch at (800) 252-9743, ext. 4585.