Trellis Company strives to make its websites accessible to all users. To meet accessibility objectives, our sites and pages are continually monitored and tested for compliance with Priority 1 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 1.0) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Documents on our websites are presented in many formats that are generally accessible to individuals using screen reading software. Some files are posted as Adobe® Acrobat® PDF (Portable Document Format) files. Adobe offers software that may be downloaded by users with visual disabilities to assist with reading PDF files.
If you have difficulty viewing any page using assistive technology, please contact us so that we can make the information available to you. Indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the format in which you would like to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Trellis Company allows users to comment on its sites, such as its Facebook® page, its YouTube® channel, its Shoptalk blog, and its various forums. Trellis encourages members of the public to join discussions by submitting comments. Trellis employee comments are not covered by this Comment Policy.
Please note that these are moderated online discussion sites — that is, the comment is reviewed by Trellis for compliance with this policy. Comments may be restricted or deleted at Trellis’ discretion (please see below). Also, the comments expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Trellis, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, or employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of these online moderated discussion sites, please contact us at email@example.com.
By posting anything to these sites, members of the public agree to the following terms:
- Users will treat others with respect.
- Users warrant that they own or have permission to post the information contained in their submissions or comments, including but not limited to video, photos, or digital reproductions, and that no copyright or trademark infringement has taken place by posting it on these sites. Further, Trellis does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by a user on these sites is correct, and disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information.
- Users of these sites do not retain any rights over their submissions or comments. Submissions and comments are intended for public view and any information posted constitutes a waiver of any rights to privacy or confidentiality.
- Users should not post non-public personal information or any information a user wishes to remain confidential.
- On sites where Trellis may prescreen submissions and comments, such as its Shoptalk blog, Trellis will not post submissions or comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, religious, or other group. Further, Trellis will not post submissions or comments that: (i) are spam or include links to other sites; (ii) are clearly off topic; (iii) advocate illegal activity; (iv) promote particular services, products, or political organizations; or (v) infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
- On sites where Trellis cannot prescreen submissions or comments, such as its Facebook® page or YouTube® channel, Trellis reserves the right to delete posted submissions or comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, religious, or other group. Further, Trellis also reserves the right to delete submissions or comments that: (i) are spam or include links to other sites; (ii) are clearly off topic; (iii) advocate illegal activity; (iv) promote particular services, products, or political organizations; or (v) infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
All marks are property of their respective owners.
Third parties are prohibited from “framing” or otherwise depicting or representing that Trellis’ websites and/or their content have been created, endorsed, or approved by the third parties, or that third parties’ websites or content have been created, endorsed, or approved by Trellis, without Trellis’ prior written approval. All requests for approval must be directed to Trellis’ webmaster.
If you’d like to reference a Trellis product or service in your organization’s literature, please contact Trellis Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of our intellectual property is granted with permission and this guidance from Trellis Communications.
Use trademark notices. Please acknowledge Trellis’ ownership of the trademarks within the credits section of your documentation. Please use the following format: [Product name] is a trademark of Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation. For example:
Texas Guaranteed™ is a trademark of Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation.
Trellis product names and phrases should carry the appropriate service mark, trademark, or registered trademark symbol (℠,™, or ®) on the first reference to the product in text. You can leave the marks off in subsequent references.
Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the trademarks. Please do not use abbreviations other than these approved ones.
|Integrated Default Assistant℠
|Trellis Loans By Phone™
|Trellis Loans By Web™
|PLUS Credit Connection™
Set Trellis trademarks apart from words or nouns they modify.
Correct: The List Assist℠ product is available to schools.
Incorrect: List Assist is available to schools.
Provide a disclaimer notice in any publication that references Trellis or its products or services. Unless you have written acknowledgment of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Trellis, please include a notice on the publication and any related printed materials that specifically disclaims sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement. A suggested format for the disclaimer is:
“[Title] is an independent publication and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Trellis.”
Do not manufacture, sell, or give away promotional items such as T-shirts or mugs bearing any Trellis trademark, including logos, without express written permission from Trellis.
Do not imitate or use the Trellis logo as a design feature in any manner; for instance, do not use it as wallpaper or a watermark, or change its color. Contact Trellis Communications for specific instructions on use of the logo.
Trellis Trademarks list
AdvanTG™ (all versions)
AdvanTG Web™ (note that the symbol follows “Web” rather than “AdvanTG”)
Integrated Default Assistant℠ (IDA)
Know Before You Go™
PLUS Credit Connection™ (PCC)
Scholars and Sense™
TG Loans By Web™
TG Message Central℠
TG Versatile Routing℠
The Guarantor of Choice℠