Student Success Support
Trellis Company offers services to colleges and universities to help attract students and support them through graduation. We also provide re-enrollment support for students who have stopped out. Our team provides the following services to ensure both institutional and student success:
Student Communication Assistance
Trellis can help you communicate with your students, keeping them on track with important deadlines and reminders that are critical to student persistence. Trellis will craft the messages (with your approval) and keep the messaging on task. All you need to do is upload the contact information for students.
- Text Messages – We can send (and receive) text messages on your behalf
- Phone Calls – Trellis can send and receive phone calls on your behalf
- Print Mail – Trellis can design, print, and mail postcards with your school logo and design
Common communications include FAFSA and verification, registration and payment deadlines, support for students on SAP probation, and students returning to campus after stopping out. Communication campaigns are customizable for your needs.
Trellis’ Institutional Consultants support colleges and universities with enrollment management, student experience, and student success rates.
- Strategic Enrollment Planning: Creation of a user-friendly dashboard of key goals to assist an institution with optimizing its new and continuing student enrollment in keeping with its mission.
- Customer Experience Consulting: Evaluation, consulting, and training of the student experience from start to finish at the institution with a goal of making it easier for both students and staff.
- Student Re-Engagement Planning: Evaluation of institutional operations and systems to re-enroll former students and give them the support they need to return and graduate. Trellis can also, as a separate service, help the college contact former students to kickstart the re-enrollment process.
- Student Success Planning: Evaluation of how students are supported from application all the way to graduation. This consultation will evaluate communication, advising, counseling, and co-curricular support programs and, if needed, offer recommendations on ways to improve support.
Trellis has extensive experience working with colleges on enrollment management, customer service and experience, and student support. In our many consultations and training programs, we find that colleges can often make significant changes to student enrollment and retention using the resources they already have; colleges don’t always need to invest in new programs and technologies.
Our approach to consulting is “light.” We don’t require institutions to set up extensive committees or specialized budgets to work with us. We will analyze your existing processes and give feedback on where we see small changes that can make a big difference.
For more information and a proposal to match your individual campus needs, contact Steve Smith, Director of Student Success Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.