Trellis Company Research
Trellis Research provides universities, colleges, and policymakers insight into student success through the increasingly important lens of higher education affordability. With more than three decades of experience studying key issues such as student debt, student loan counseling, and the financial barriers to attainment, our research team continues to explore the roles of personal finance, financial literacy, and financial aid in higher education.
Recently Published/Upcoming Studies
- Student Financial Wellness Survey (SFWS) [available now]
- Studying on Empty [available now]
- State of Student Aid (SOSA) – TX [available now]
- Borrower Repayment Patterns – Collaboration with Pew Charitable Trusts
- Parent Borrowing Study – Collaboration with Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Loan Counseling – Collaboration with Federal Reserve Board and NASFAA
For more information, or to automatically receive published results, contact Trellis Research.