Trellis Company Research
Trellis Research provides colleges and policymakers insight into student success through the lens of college affordability. With more than three decades of experience on the forefront of issues such as student debt, student loan counseling, and financial barriers to attainment, our Research Team continues to explore the role of personal finance and financial aid in higher education.
Recently Published/Upcoming Studies
- Student Financial Wellness Survey (SFWS) [available now]
- Student Financial Impact Study – [late summer, 2018]
- State of Student Aid (SOSA) – TX [late summer, 2018]
- Borrower Repayment Patterns – Collaboration with Pew Charitable Trusts
- Parent Borrowing Study – Collaboration with Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Career Guidance
- Student Decisions
- Loan Counseling – Collaboration with Federal Reserve Board and NASFAA
For more information, or to automatically receive published results, contact Trellis Research.