Trellis Company Research
Trellis Research provides universities, colleges, and policymakers insight into student success through the increasingly important lens of higher education affordability. With more than three decades of experience studying key issues such as student debt, student loan counseling, and the financial barriers to attainment, our research team continues to explore the roles of personal finance, financial literacy, and financial aid in higher education.
Recently Published Studies
- Transportation Barriers And School Loyalty: Results From Trellis’ Fall 2021 Student Financial Wellness Survey [available now]
- Student Financial Wellness Survey, Texas Community Colleges, Fall 2021 [available now]
- Student Financial Wellness Survey, Texas Community Colleges, Fall 2021 – Infographic [available now]
- Studying on Empty [available now]
- Longitudinal Fluidity in College Food Security: Disruptions, Restoration, and Its Drivers [available now]
- State of Student Aid (SOSA) – TX [available now]
- Borrower Repayment Patterns – Collaboration with Pew Charitable Trusts [available now]
- Parent Borrowing Study – Collaboration with Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas [available now]
- PLUS Borrowing in Texas [available now]
For more information, or to automatically receive published results, contact Trellis Research.